When Brown & Brown was founded, it was with the express intent of creating a different kind of accounting firm:
- A firm that emphasizes a responsive, team-oriented approach
- Whose employees are empowered to act on their clients' behalf
- That provides a breadth of services its clients can't outgrow
- That offers value in unique and multiple ways
- And finally, a firm that measures its success by the strengths of the relationships it creates with its clients
Those were the principles the firm was founded on more than 20 years ago, and they continue to drive our activities to this day.